Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MC of the year

Was feeling a lil sick since last Friday but nvr did I expect it to drag all the way till the new week. So I decided to pay the doc a visit at work yest.
Wouldn't wanna wait up to 2hrs cos that's what I need to do if I were to go to the one at Teck Y.

Doc advised me to have plenty of rest, drink lotsa fluids and have loads of Vit C.
Anyways, that wldn't stop me from meeting the babes for dinner.
Dun wana disappoint the Belated Bday girl.
Decided to give a RED surprise but as I was looking out for her on my way to the Florist, she appeared right in my face like magic. Ah! Spoiler.

Thot wanted to cancel the surprise but thanks to quick thinking, I got Shasha to grab it instead.
Hee. Hope she likes all the gifts this time. ;p

Fai with her bday presie and the card I made for her.. ♥
Thanks for the TREAT!
Congrats Fai for the new job and Congrats Shasha for the errmm Achievement! ;)

And I love this pic of us! ♥♥♥

Poor Mr Gee is also under the weather.
He's given the same mixture of drugs as me.
Get well soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Reene Aw said...

ndek. mati aku sepet nak tido

March 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Reene Aw said...

memang nk tido pun. aku nak type MATA.... mati pulak yg kuar

March 23, 2011 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

kekekeke..okays pe...mana de sepet!

March 24, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home