Sunday, June 19, 2011

What the FISH?!

PSBF came over before noon to have Mak's mee soto. Yeap no other reasons but that. Then we watched The Ward at PS. Thot it's gonna be something ghostly scary but not. It's more of a psychotic one which got us confused and went Huh? at the end of it. We then strolled over to 313 and went for Fish Spa. For the 1st time ever. Didn't really know what to expect! Got a promo of a combined Fish Spa and a 10min shoulder massage at $33. So we went for that. Nobody was using the Fish Spa so we got the luxury of using any 'tanks' we want. So we tried all four of them. The only diff is that they have diff sizes of fish in the diff 'tanks'. Anyways, it initially felt gross with them feeding on my feet (think Fear Factor, haha) but after a while, it felt fine. Oh the 10min massage was URGH! The masseuse said my shoulder keras like stone already. Really pulled all the effort to the elbow and hit me hard trying to pecah the batu. =_=" But felt gd afterwards and my feet? They're significantly smoother. PSBF wondered if there's any Fish Spa for the whole body.. Haha... Eeeewww dun even wana go der.


GSS Alert! - Finally I managed to shop (as in real SHOPPING) altho it was only at 313. Bot 3 pants from Uniqlo (same cut diff colors). Can't blame me right cos Dad's the same when it comes to shopping. Will buy the same shirts in diff colors. So gotta blame the genes passed from Dad. Hee. Anyways, they're really a steal at $19.90 each. UP$39.90 wor! A whopping $20 disct! And I used Babe's Charles n Keith voucher alr. Got myself a MJ lookalike (yah right!) and paid $13.90 for it. Hee. =)






Better than pedicure? I might think so.
See those thumb size fishies? They're freaky!
They not only attack my feet but my legs too!!


Looking at the pics made me feel them nibbling on me still. Eeks.


Turn-lock baby! hee.
$63.90??? That's an OVERPRICED Charles n Keith!



PSBF bot us TEN sugar rolls and this Cookies n Cream cake!
How thotful of her! ♥

2 Comments:

Anonymous vancouver massager said...

I like the first and second pics and i tried it too. It tickles me too.

June 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

Yeap! Was my 1st try and just found out yest that there's one for the whole body...Faints!

June 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home