Monday, May 30, 2011

What went wrong?

I've mentioned abt the recent happenings that took place and that I cldn't take in all just yet. But things seems to be not getting any better hah. More things just had to happen. Great! I'm supposed to be feeling all re-energised aft the down under trip but I'm feeling far from being at peace instead. Damn. But I know it won't be for long and that everything will be just as fine as before. So for now, I'm just gonna take everything in my stride and learn things the hard way.


I spent the Sat lazing ard at home and cldn't slp early. Cld doze off only after 1am. So woke up on Sunday with a bad headache. The JB trip on Sunday was only confirmed on the day itself and instead of the usual early morn drive across the causeway, we were at the bridge after 12 noon only. Thankfully, it wasn't that sunny. 1st stop was Angsana to settle bro's stuff and we had KFC for lunch! Wout the cheese wedges sadly. After that bro drove us to another loc which I duno where but nearby and made us have Chendol under a huge tree. The hawker was really holding his Chendol bisnes from his lorry and a Chendol costs only RM1.50. :) Opposite the Chendol lorry was an uncle selling curry puffs. He filled the puffs there and then and I must say they tasted yummy! It's such a kampong feeling. And nope. I didn't donate a single drop of blood to the mozzies surprisingly.


Sis took a snap of me and dad.
See how engross dad was in his Chendol pulut.
What a weird combo!
And look at where my feet were.
Wldnt wanna imagine wats crawling on the grd among the dry leaves. hee.


Dad insisted for sis to order ABC.
Air Batu Campur and it tasted weird.
Still prefer our Ice Kacang.



This is my Chendol with corn.
But the corn's hidden at the bottom.
It was YUMMY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home