Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a wonderful world =)

Happy and contented! Because finally after the exams and such, had a loooong date with Mr Gee. All 7hrs of it. =) He waited for me at CCK then we took the bus to PS. I made him angry somehow before the movie. Like really really really really angry till he went to the side and ngampul. Heh. So we were so in silent and thanks eh. Scary movies helped! I was already moved to the further side from him but this one part scared the hell out of everyone in the cinema, his hands came rambling for me lah. Eeeeyer! Hee. Insidious. The girls hid under their shawls and jackets while the boys (yeap Boys, the men acted macho but i assumed they had their eyes shut for the scary parts) buried their faces in their Tees. There's another part of the movie which had a girl screaming as if she's on a roller coaster I swear. Gosh! And another boy kept going WTF WTF WTF when the spirits popped by the screen. duh. Me? Hee. I did scream at one part but that's becos I was SHOCKED okays? Not scared. hee. I must say tho that Insidious was the best movie we ever watched tog and he of course agreed readily becos the rest made up of cartoons. Mostly. Heh. ;p






I liked everything about the movie. The storyline especially. Where most scary movies came about becos of murders and such, this one's totally different. And the ending was unexpected. To think that everything was settled finally, it wasn't. And Mr Gee was confident that there's gonna be a sequel. We'll see. =)




We had Fish n Co. dinner finally. For the first time since it got Halal. hee. Shared the Platter for 1 and Mussels in Lemon Butter Garlic sauce (I missed u Nian!). Then we headed to Suntec. It's been ages since I last went there. And it appeared to be much more quiet than town despite GSS. I think I rarely go there since Ion opened! Went to LS but cldn't find anything that was attractive altho prices was slashed by half. We decided to walk over to MBS. Just in time to catch the Light show. Watched it for the 2nd time but I was more resting my legs than enjoying the show. The bubbles didn't fly our way also becos of the wind directions. Went to LS again and still abt the same kinda stuff. So didn't grab anything but saw Ecco on the opp.










Oh ya. Thanks to sis I was influenced to grab a pair for myself as well. For the most comfy place on Earth. Hee. Saw a few pairs at Taka but when I saw Mr Gee's reactions, I controlled myself.




And last night he has nothing more to say. Made my 1st purchase of Ecco shoes. Saw his reactions but he let me have my way. OH come on. It's my 1st and probably the only GSS buy. hee. And has 10% disct ma! =p


Okays I was torn between the two colors. Tried the blue at first but as I was wearing my pink dress, he said it didn't match well. And I thot the yellow was not bad either. Anyways, it's not that sooo light blue in reality.


This yellow one matches my MJ wristlet so well! But not my skin color. Saw the blacks on my feet more obviously when I put this on so in the end, settled for the blue one. Hee. Then we took the long journey bus home. hee.



And 2nd round of GSS shall continue later on today. Oops! Will just accompany the sis lah. hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home