Thursday, August 25, 2011

Excited Much.

My dress came on Monday in a crumpled envelope. But I still love the contents of it. And also the tiny2 details they paid attention to. Happiness guaranteed indeed on my 1st online purchase of a dress despite the anxiety of the waiting.




My ONLY consolation on a Monday. ;)



Went to the Bazaar last nite. For the first time with Mr G and on wknight of the fasting mth. Nvr and wldnt ever wana go there esp during this time cos of the crowd and generally cos of everything abt Bazaar. So I kinda braved myself for what to expect but it turned out to be rather exciting. When we reached, we were able to walk freely inside the Bazaar as the storekeepers were bz breaking fast and the crowd hasn't really creep in. We grabbed Ramly burger (I know, yikes esp for break fast but made do with wat we got) and ate at the field behind the tentages. Hee.



Anyways the objectives of going there:
- Buy flowers for mom (those fake plastics ones lah)
- Buy curtain hooks for mom
- Buy kerepek for myself


While Mr G's was:
- Buy cookies for his colleagues (seems like for the whole company)


- Buy makmur for himself


Looking at all the flowers at the bazaar, they looked oh so fake.
Decided to go to the shop behind JC instead.





Anyways, ALL in ALL, these were what we borong last nite:


- 5 stalks of flowers


- 105 pcs of hooks (uncle gave me extra) :)


- 9 Ayam Percik (imagine 9 bulohs sticking out of our plastic bags =_=")


- 200gm of dendeng


- 14 mini bottles of cookies (selling at 4 for $10 but since Mr G wanted to buy $30, he got 14 bottles instead after I merely asked the guy for disct - I just can't helped it. hee)


- 2kg of kerepek (almost fainted when the indon guy retrieved a carton of kerepek, yah I got $1 disct cos from same shop as Mr G's cookies)
- a bottle of makmur





With all the huge bags in hand and the bulohs sticking out, whined to him to take a cab hm instead. And I managed to convince him. Easily. hee.




Mr G bot me this! Probably cos I mentioned to him to buy for me IF he's gg Geylang.
Seriously, I had not listened to a full Hari Raya song yet this yr.
It's just diff. There's too many events coming up besides Hari Raya.
Altho I didn't buy any Baju and that the cookies we made were only erm abt 5 varieties, I felt ready for Raya with this cd. hehe.
Oh TB! Urm I tink I shall put my pic next to him instead. hee.



Took today off and tot I cld re-energise myself aft last nite's spree but I was drained still.
Went to go Ikea with mom early in the morn and as usual, always deviate from the main shopping list. In the end, splurged $85+ from there and had to cab back.



Been thinking of this lappie support almost every nite before slp.
Didnt buy it tho cos it's so similar to a chopping board.




Settled for this instead!
It's $10 pricier than the former.
Loves it tho at 2nd look from afar, it's not much diff from a toilet seat/ pottie. heeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home