Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cookies cookies cookies

It was so nice to be hanging out with PSBF on a Fri evening.

Breaking fast and chit chatting. In the park.



I had Wendy's actually.
But we went over to Mac for dessert.



So we daydreamed abt hol trips over Double Choc drink and Choc Rasp cake. Each.


I spent over ten hrs in the kitchen this weekend. :(
Did a total of 7 cookies!!!

Choc Chip Spotties.
Gone are the days of M&M and Milo cookies.



This is a new one.
Choc Berry. Cornflakes mixed with melting chocs and Cranberry.


And another new addition. Choc Chip cookies.
I've added hazelnuts.
And believe it anot, I havent try any of the cookies which I made. Hee.



How to start the new week when I'm all drained alr?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home