Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best monday ever ;)

"Its worth de 4-hr wait, train breakdown, walking in de rain, terpelecuk, baju out of stock n lastly.. We totally forgot our ice-cream/dinner!!
We've been thru alot, babe!!!!"




Exactly! I was pretty confident that I cld reach there earliest 6.45pm but I was lucky enough to be stuck at DG station. The doors opened and refused to close while streams of commuters came in and out of the cabins and got me confused. Come on! It's just 1 stop away from my destination.
Just as I walked up the stairs and looked down, the doors closed. Baik ar!
Oh she din include the bird's poo right smack on her head and that she brought home my ultra wet brolly accidentally.




So I brisk walked from DG to OC under my pink brolly.
Reached at 7.15 instead.





Shortie and her ideas.
Pictures were taken separately. hee.



And another of her IDEA!
To wear the same H&M top!
And we din really plan on the rest of the outfit but it was 99% similar! faint
Snapped at A&F outlet.
As u can see, the boutique's very diff from any other shops I've known.
The staff kept spraying their perfume. >.<



In the fitting room.
Locked from the outside.
Yeap I bot this top!




heeeeeeeeee.
He's malay btw. ;)
Sturdily guarding the entrance.
Sheesh how low can u go?



Their paperbags.
Remind me of GUESS.


And when I got home late ard 11pm at the lift, saw Auntie Filipino.
Called her Auntie becos she married local chinese Uncle. Hee.
She appeared out of nowhere and then took the lift with me.
Commented that my hair's nice like a doll's.
Replied that I've got not much left anyways.
She said it's ok still nice. =_='


Rcved Tiff's catalogue today! :)


Please let the rest of the week be as good! Pretty please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home