Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Packed

Exciting week, it's gonna be! Errr cld it be becos of the wkend? Frankly no plans at all. Hee. But the weekdays kinda packed alr back to back.
The week's been gd so far and hopefully it shall remain as that. ;)




Last Sunday was kinda bored and the cousin bro msged at the correct timing. We had an impromptu meet-up at Cosway then made our way to Ikea via the free shuttie. Sadly though, all the xmas wraps and such were sold out as per last yr. BORING! Why can't they order more knowing the demand will be there. hmph. So didn't grab any xmasy stuff but bot a bag and something for lil Sophie! Can't wait to meet the lil babe. Now that she's grown a lil more, I'm sure she cld entertain me. Otherwise she wld just stare at me blankly. hee.





Met Nian today! Yay! Aft oh so long. Has it been mths? Whatever happened to our pratas? Glad we found a time to meet today and she had another brolly to add to her collection. Rem it's auto hor. Dun't anyhow click! hee. Talked abt her upcoming trip. Exciting sia altho she been there before! Always ended up elsewhere with her instead of the initial meet-up. Really hoped u like the brolly. And hoping it cld last till the next one!





Choc Sundae! Loves the mixture of non creamy ice-cream, soft served ice cream, the flakes and the jelly. Mouthful ar plus the watermelon and the peach. Nian had the cherry!




Machas in the house! hee. Powdery.
My eyes so catty >.<




Nian shrinking by the days. Pls eh. CUT ur fringe!!!




♥♥




To think that my family's been the one finding the house a lil quiet nowadays, seems like my neighbor's feeling it too. haha! Took the lift with her and she was telling me how quiet it seems lately. And my bro's been acting really weird since he opened this new chpt.



So w e i r d.




Sftp, can stop suprising me this way?
What's ur motive eh...
Hopefully ur really happy at where u are now. Who am I kidding? Of cos u are.
Funny how some pple dun change. Have I change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home