Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home alone

So the parents are safely in Penang now.
They survived the 9hr bus ride.
Fortunately, there were 2 other familiar faces and they were seated right in front of mom n dad.




Mom got worried abt our food and so she stocked up on MSG loaded stuff into our drawers.
And I proudly did not touch them yet.

Dinner at Furama was yummy. And funny.
Happy that we continued the tradition.
Thank you for considering the venue for me.
Much appreciated.




Bro was kind enough to have slept over the wkend. :)
Least the house is not that quiet.
He bot tauhey. Stroberi flavoured!



I whipped Sambal prawns on Sat morning.
Bro bot the $14/kg huge prawns.
Initially tasted slightly salty but later on it was Sedap!
And none left!


Had pizzas with Nian!


For the 1st time, I prepared Cream Sos pasta.
Bot the turkey ham and throw some chunky ones on them.



Psbf dropped by to taste my pasta. And sambal prawns. haha.
She took the job of clearing the dishes as well.



Well cos she dragged me to Geylang.
In search of her AZ cd.
I got mine too. but hesitated to grab initially cos even the group's name is wrong. tsk.

Bali's trip confirmed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home