Monday, February 20, 2012

girlfrenS

I'm thankful for having my gfs till this very day.
And even the mummy of 2 spared time for our frenship on every bday wout fail. :)



I told them NOT to get me any bday cards.
Not becos they always buy it at the last min every single bday!
They still wrote on the last min this yr (OMG!).
Sheeks actually did up this card for me just cos I told them NOT to buy.
Thank you gfs! I know u girls are so bz yet still find the time to do the card up.
lil Ally also included her message in the kad. ;p



Girls juz wanna have fun. Hee


There goes all the cycling efforts!
Their eclairs filled with ice cream.
Gotta stop at the 4th piece. :D



My first time here and probably I been to too many buffets that I find this one rather average.
Esp compared to authentic mongolian cuisine over at Sydney.
Sydney's a foodie's heaven! Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home