Monday, March 12, 2012

Don't ask me if i'm fine

Cos i'm not. Far from being fine in fact. So it hit me today that if things aren' t this way, major changes might have taken place. I have to understand and spare the feelings. Y wld i even consider my own feelings? It won't matter to anyone what more you. I have to be that girl with a smile plastered to her face. I will try to be every single day and save my tears right till the end of the day. When there's nothing much to hold it back, it flows just so continously. Then now it feels like it's all too late. I knew i was feeling it even before the wkend begins. Thankfully i got my wkend filled. Brisk walked on fri evening, worked on Sat, cycled early on Sunday then drove and baked. I'll give that space, that life wout me, back to u. I hope u cld rearrange and i dunno. Just tink of what's best. Who cares what i feel anymore, it wont matter. Cos u know ur right. I'll make it. I'll try to make it. With or without u. And i hope u'll be happy. Wait. Much happier.

Hello slpless nites and puffy eyes! O.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home