Sunday, February 26, 2012

Never never never give up

A lil disappointed that I didn't cycle this wkend. But it has been fruitful.

Well, simply becos I had retail therapy.
On mid week to be exact.
Shorties booked me on that day for our H&M shoppin.
Pls dun make it a regular cos I be oh so broke then. hee.

Which I confess that I alr am right now. O_O
Makan roti je la till the next pay.
And impt bdays coming up too.
Anyways I was pretty contented cos I got 5 tops and 1 pants on that midwk.
All under $130!
Which also means that I should nvr buy anymore dresses clothes bags and whatever that falls under the category of shopping.
Gotta start the savings. Seriously!
Scrimp I MUST. Starting from tmr!
Gotta have free lunch tmr cos of mtg. :)

♥♥♥


Had the regular Fri date with him and I must say that the dates get better over time. :)
Sayang awak.. hee.
We were honoured when the theatre man offered us his seat at Popeyes.
He actually drank his last sip and asked us to take his place. :)


"Thank you Najib!", I said to him shyly. hee.


♥♥♥



Met up with GF on Sat morn for BK bf unbelievably cos first thing, she's not a morn person.
Secondly, we rarely meet on wkends.
We do have impromptu meets ocassionally like at BPP for a fast fd crave and tat too happens out of the blue. So the nearest BK was at Yew Tee.

Which offered nothing else except for food.
Headed to Cosway pt and I bot a polka dot leggings at Uniqlo for $9.90.
Not only that, was tempted to actually have my nails done.



No i'm not married (if u tink i am like 4 pple who did) but do check out the pink on the nails.
Hee. And the reason I put that ring there was to 'slim down' that gempal finger.
Really! My right hand one is way slimmer than this left one. It works u know. At least to me.

Loves how the tiffy shines by the way. hee.
Rushed home to send parents to 2 wedding locs and then I hurried to get ready to meet the rest for a colleague's wedding at Four Seasons.



Can't believe I managed to make it all in time.
Had a long Sat which ended only abt 11.30pm.
Got to slp after 1am only. Tired but not slpy.



Posing mentel in the lift!


G.I.R.L.S!!! ;)


It was a cute wedding indeed.


♥♥♥



Went to NATAS today and saw the preview of Bibap!
Realised Korea offers such performances like no dialogue kind of shows but simply talented bunch of pretty and handsome people.
Guess the NATAS had evolved too. My last visit was during the Poly days whereby there's mascots and just demos at their own booths.
This time I saw lotsa colorful huge balloons, booths were neatly organised and if only I had the time I wld stroll and find out more abt each country which was promoted.
Like u see Thai pple promoting the land of smiles, indon pple promoting their ctry and the aussies at their booths. It's such a colorful exhibition.


Gotta have a long wk ahead but glad that I'd be on course on Tue so that Thur comes faster.
Cldn't complain now cos the wk after wld even be longer.
Month of May come quicker can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home