Sunday, March 11, 2012

Walking Alone

"Come together like a foot in a shoe
Only this time I think I stuck my foot in my mouth.
Thinking out loud and acting in vain.
Knocking over anyone that stands in my way.




Sometimes I need to apologize.
Sometimes I need to admit that I ain't right.
Sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut, or only say hello.
Sometimes I still feel I'm walking alone."

- Walking Alone, Green Day




It's funny how one day u cld be all happy and the next u cld be feeling lower than ever.
I guess I talked too much and I kinda regret about it.
Shd've just shut it and not even think of it.
Now things will nvr be the same again.


I thot I had learnt my lesson the hard way but here I am trying to make the grave mistake again. But I'm sure that things happen for a reason.
Allah knows best. I cld only keep on reminding myself that.
I went into a baking frenzy today and so here's the results.




My first try at cup cakes and it wasn't that satisfying.
Lots of room for improvement indefinitely.
Lack of those colorful candied toppings.





And my first ever Heart brownie.
So will splatter the choc frosting when served.
Ice cream will be good too BUT the appetite's gone for now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home