Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Be Gone

So it took me 2 days to decide if I should post the prev entry. Becos words are like weapon to some. And sadly words can change a person's life dramatically. I shd have already learnt well enough that I need to think alot harder now before I speak. And consider the feelings of others first before mine. So I have decided to take these few days starting from tonight to be away from you. Luckily for me, you do not read what I wrote here cos if you do, I'll be doomed as you wld have taken all my words negatively.

You asked me a question on why I felt that way and so i reasoned out with all the facts. Yet I was somehow placed at the wrong stand. Telling me it was so damn wrong to have felt the way I feel. I should have mastered the skill of reading your mind and your plans and put all of my trust in it. But too bad for me, I have not acquired such skill.

And if you said that you did or do not understand me, I have to understand that clearly. So let me have this time to Rethink, Reflect and Refigure every part of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home