Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sniffing the weekenD :)

Still have Fri am to rush. Now thinking of mom's nasi lemak alr. Thot she knew I was feeling down that she had to whip up a special dish on a wkday. Sekali abang la called to say he's coming. He went back a happy man. With a huge tummy. Hee. Cannot wait for the wkend to come now! Cos having dates with the GFs! Hmmm.
And I'm glad that I've called BFF tis morn to wish her bday!
I think I'm addicted in updating via my Ip now. How?
But sucks cos can't include pics which I had a few to share actually.
Oh March now. Mid march. Nothing March to look forward to.
I'm rather excited for May's titanic getaway. Berangan je.
But will be coaching over to KL (sponsored trip!) in Apr.
Hopefully wont shop cos need to save for May's taiwan trip if jadik.
I feel like wana go cycling to nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home