Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back at...monday

In a whizz, wkend's almost gone now. And I shd be slping at this hour. Or at least on bed.
On the contrary, I had this strong urge to update. Err watever eh. hee
While I had maximised my Sat yest, felt that my Sunday was wasted.
No cycling, no plans, no driving (not that I'd love to).
Managed to catch a wink tho in the noon.


Dragged mom out to the North but dun really feel like shopping.
So didn't buy anything there.
Had Mac with mom before dropping by Cotton On.



Bot 5 knickers and was pleasantly surprised at the paperbag given.
Looked so much like a gift bag.
And in all of my fave design!
Pink words..... and the ♥ ♥ ♥




Plus polka-dotted!! HeartS!



Then the sis dragged me to Jcube at 9 so that she cld do her closing.
Deal was this stickhouse ice cream.
It didn't taste any extra ordinary from a normal popsicle but it costs $4.50.
I find the box kinda unique tho.

Gotta be a long week ahead it seems.
Let's hope it will fly by.... Quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home