Sunday, April 29, 2012

CrazineSS

 Can u feel the heat? (yes! I'm talking abt the weather!) Oh my. Work's been busier than ever with everything coming in at one shot! And I really mean EVERYTHING. Dun even wana go into the details. hee. But if working on Sats will ever be as colorful as this, I dun mind! Plus the off-in-lieu of cos! ;)


Wish I cld have fresh flowers on my home table every single day!
It could easily brighten up the whole house and yourself. Really.


Oh Yummy Salmon! ;p


Venue was rather dark but all the Bright Yellow orchids and tulips brightened up the whole ground floor instantly!


Egg Mayo...


Bowl of mixed berries! Just showered them with icing sugar and they turned out to be oh so yummy.

Yellow tulips!!

And I liked the way I looked here. Hee.
Cos somehow my jacket managed to hide all the bulging tummy.
Let's have a really FAST short week ahead! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home