Sunday, June 24, 2012

Keep Walking

 The day I looked forward to finally came and almost gone now!  p e n a t altho I enjoyed every bit of it.
But if I penat he sure more penat eh.
Cos he sent me home still need to do his chores before finally settling for the day.
Truly happy today cos met him aft 2 wks of not being irritated by him.
And I got all the items that I needed as well.
Got my MAC, the gift, Jibbitz and all of his stuff done. :)
Even happier when I got the items with discts!
My jibbitz gg on sale at 50%!
Luckily managed to get 2 same diamontes from the mixed Jibbitz.


Sadly I din get to see Neil this time ard at his autograph sessions but hey!
Saw this signed copy (even with the smiley and the year on it) at Prologue.
Hesitated to grab initially. Furthermore an ang moh guy was browsing this exact copy.
The rest didn't come with the signed year ( hee I know!).
So went to Kino and got disappointed instead cos the signed copies were like none!
He even curfew our date till 7pm and we had dinner at 6.30pm, 313.
Being the bestest bf in the whole wide world, he sacrificed his precious chores time (abit only kan) and decided to walk back to Ion just so I cld grab the signed copy. hee.
Wait! Haven't finish. When I made payment at the cashier, I got a 20% disct!
Happy la seh. :)
And we as per curfew, left town at 7pm.
12 to 8pm...pancit.


PS - Tangs (got human jam thanks to Tangs reno) - Ion - Kino - 313 - back to Ion
Walked and walked till u cld see my obvious vein almost popped out.


By the way, bro had pimped our Wira. The wheel felt like daytona's.
Macam real je nak drift. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home