Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lovely Sunday

 My fave day of the week! Almost gone now. 
But I had fun today. :)
Thanks to bro for sending the parents for the annual grave visit.
So I cld wait for him to come and collect his gown.
He came after his brief jog, collected and walked on to grab worms. Ish.
Rushed back freshen up and went out again to meet me. :)


People bz browsing clothes at Bershka, somebody bz snapping.
As u can see, this my shopping face.
I think it's quite bad cos I feel that I just cldn't stop shopping.
Especially clothes!
I will just buy and buy and buy.
tsK.


Anyways purchase of the day would be my Lip Balm from Burt's Bees!
I was abt to warm up Wira when I heard something dropped.
Looked and saw a crayon-like item on the carpark lot.
Thinking it was from the flats above, I looked up instead.
Then went ahead to warm the car.
The next day at work I just cldn't find my lippie!
Ironically on the same night (before), shortie had asked if I cld finish up using my lippies.
And this lippie is only avail at Sephora (to my knowledge).
So glad that I grabbed it today cos I felt empty wout any lippie and due to fasting the last few days, I cld alr feel that my lips had cracked. :(
And I decided to choose this Pink Blossom instead of the prev Rose!
Can I look forward to next Sunday alr? hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home