Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12 SURPRISE!

The final date which we will nvr ever go tru again.
The day was kinda low in the beginning.


Had udon aft oh so long but din finish it..
How cute when I saw a pink ears and eyes panda staring back at me.


The best part of the day and the most pleasant surprise ever (!) was when I read his msg, suddenly I saw him in front of office. O_O
He came all the way from the east with this geranium in hand.
This was especially for me cos I've been whining at him for I have been feeding the mozzies at my cubicle generously. And he's even more paranoid (okays la concerned) since he went for a health talk.
So he banned me from spraying everyday.
And oh my, this green smells real strong!
Thank you dear.. So sweet. For caring for the mozzies cos they deserved better blood than mine. 
Senyap2 muncul. ;)

So we collected his item (he insisted cos of the special date so that he cld rem well) and took the bus home.
It was such a journey! We took 77 and sat in the almost empty bus.
But I so itchy backside suggested to him to change to 190.
So changed we did! And got no seats. :(
The driver was so like )&^*% cos he kept jam braking.
Suddenly we heard a BLUEK! followed by a strong stench of durian.
Complained to him y la someone bring durian into the bus and got everybody covering their mouths with their tops. Only to find out that someone had really vomitted! right n the bus. 
Thankfully the bus had not gotten into PIE.
So we got off. And changed to 700A.
Reached BP I had to change to 190 again to get home.
So a total of 4 buses to get me home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home