Monday, December 3, 2012

Longest Sunday. Ever

Kinect
|
Wedding Lunch
|
Bday Lunch
|
Life of Pi
|
Rectify Iphone
|
Dinner at Siam Kitchen
|
Collect free luggage
|
Buy Gift

That's my Sunday in short.
So here's the long story.

He came over for the 2nd time this week. Drove over to the wedding reception at West Coast.
Stayed till the groom's down and he proudly waved at us. Mcm Mr President.
Rushed back to change and went to the intimate Bday lunch. :)
Then went over to PS for the movie.
It was a whopping 2hr show. 
OH and after the wedding reception, my iphone for the first time, went dead. Suddenly.
When I alr saw a few msges came in. :(
Wasn't worried much abt how I'm gonna be contactless rather being able to do what was supposed to be done for the day.
Walked over to 313 thinking I cld get it fixed at the apple store but luckily for me, after pusing2 at the back of 313, managed to find the Workshop.
That was after almost forced open a locked door with the security in it.
Queued at the Singtel Shop but was wrong.
Led to the back down a spiral staircase then finally found!
The young guy plugged my Iphone and yet it didn't show any sign of life. :(
He pressed again. And was about to advise me on the next alternative when the slightly bitten apple appeared. Phew! 
Was alr feeling hungry and decided to eat over at Suntec.
Dun like how it looked now with most of the shops being covered.
After dinner, walked over to Parco Millenia as he was to redeem his free luggage. Cool or what!
And that was the first time we ever went into Parco.
Reminded me of Okinawa. Somehow.
Pulled the luggage over to Marina to grab a last min gift for Open House.
And finally end it with a $28 cab ride home!
So uncool! Sobs.
I cld simply get a nice top or pants or anything else much worthy.
But nvrtheless, loved how my Sunday went. 
Gotta be more packed wkends ahead! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home