Saturday, January 5, 2013

Advanced Celebration

So happy that we could meet up today.
Altho it was planned like not waaaay earlier.

Well before that gotta send the parents and I was blessed enough to have the company of this sleepy cheymong on a common bench.


So cosy hor. Like can't even open the eyes to look at me.
Hugging its own leg somemore. hee


And they got me my Bday presie alr! PINK!


 It was quite impromptu and really glad that Lin's moved so much nearer to us.
Happy!
Look at lil Ali kena squashed by the Aunties. hehe.


I am truly blessed to be able to keep in touch with my pri sch GFs.
We've survived the tests of time through letters, cards and other major changes. 
Hope we stay frens forever and EVER.
T H A N K Y O U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home