Monday, February 4, 2013

the BIG 3

Staycation was wow but at the same time drained the energy out of me.
Waited for sis at the station when she suddenly appeared with my presie!
The most expensive ever which cld get me a trip to Japan (again!).
Gulps. Didn't peep till almost 12 at night but I felt it and told her my guess.
Which was of cos right but slightly wrong. Hee.
Amidst the excitement of complimentary upgrade of deluxe to a suite at Hotel Michael, it slipped my mind that becos of me turning 3 0, that we were there.
Glad that Unkle came over and the bro and his in laws as well. 
So the huge room was not that empty after all, not till the night crept in.
I thot I was lucky enough for the upgrade but as bro left the room, sis heard some loud noises.
Which turned out to be FIREWORKS! Right at our window.
I was a really happy girl woman on that eve! :)
It was indeed a long wkend for me not becos I am off today, but the days were stretched.
Cldn't slp and was really chatting abt almost everything at that odd hour with bff.
Crazy but I love her to bits. still.
I dozed off at 3am only to wake up at 5ish in the morn.
Took my morning shower and ordered pancakes via Butler.
Oh yes. We were taken of by a butler at our service for 24hrs.
Cool. She (I was really expecting a guy, u know the sturdy2 uncle smartly dressed up) came to show us how the Steam Bath works, called plumber to repair our showerhead and lastly called her again for matches.
But nothing beats the gathering of my loved ones at the end of the day, having a tiny prayers and dining in tog. As a family. :)
So here's some of my fave pics of the day I left my twenties.


This was just one side of the huge bathroom!


Complimentary TWG!
Had tea all wkend!


View from our 11th storey balcony!


I watched sis' fave Taiwanese drama while soaking.
In the bathtub!


My first and definitely last LV.


Fiance came over and sponsored 100 satay! For the whole family.

Our first Pic! :)


My ONLY whole cake for the year.
Thank U gfs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home