Monday, December 31, 2012

So Long, Twenty Twelve!

Oh wow. So everyone's hoping for a better 2013.
And till this hour, I'm still rather blur of what has happened in my life this 2012.
But of course, gonna amik yg jernih buang yg keruh. Hmm sounds terbalik je.
Before I forget about what took place recently, gotta jot it down now.


Last Thur was FUN! Well last yr we watched Chippettes as the last movie for 2011 so thot wana continue the tradition and try to make it annual? hehe. So we decided to catch Wreck It Ralph this time.
Oh boy. Feast we did! In the cinema.
With 23 hotdogs, 2 pretzels, a box of sushi and after a bag of egglets.

Friday came and I was on leave. 
Met him up for lunch all the way at the East and got my stuff as well.
Went home for a quick rest before meeting sis for her annual shopping!
And shop she did! Easily more than $500 spent! tsk.
She got me Longchamp bag. Hehe.


Was oh looking forward to Sunday cos it's gonna be a cruise day for us!
Thanks to his NS award thingy.
Went to take the Imperial Cheng Ho dinner cruise.
The Marina South Pier was so south. hee.
So surrounded by construction all over.
Didn't even know of its existence!


There's a mix of Indonesians, caucasians and Indians.
We explored every corner of the junk.


Dinner served was average.
But filling.
Sunset was pretty and too bad he missed it.
Fireworks was pathetic but kinda appealing enough to be included in the itinerary.
Was a long but happy ending Sunday.


Finally like finally today I've managed to try Red Velvet from Twelve Cupcakes.
The cakes were so soft and he enjoyed them altho he was the one who's reluctant in letting me buy initally.
Sad that my cupcakes were waaaaaaaay far off than these.


Okays lor. Made with love.
May 2013 be filled with lotsa lotsa lotsa L O V E!

I love you Mr Fiance. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home