Friday, August 18, 2017

Be thankful! Always


Woke up to the news of train breakdowns. Could not imagine the stress they had to face early in the day. Me? Being thankful that I do not have to face such situations regularly. When I first got married, I was warned by husb that I had to be prepared to work for another 30 years. But, plans changed when M came along.

Quotes. It's so easy to write and read them but when you need to apply, seems so tough. It's human nature that you tend to compare your life to others, feeling dissatisfied with what you have. All you wanted was what the other person is having even when that person doesn't have what you've got. I too need constant reminders to always be thankful with the blessings I've received.

Life is temporary. You may be feeling so down and out but please hang in there, cos you'll get up and about, soon. It takes alot of strength and you'll know when to get up once you've got no more tears to shed. Everyday, everyone's facing their own set of challenges. And never the same as yours.

I was told that I was fat and losing so much hair (I still am by the way). It sure hurts so bad. Till today, I was thankful that I could find the courage to build myself up and make me whole again with the support from the people around me. So blessed to be surrounded with so much love. And I believe too that Allah was just teaching me one of the most meaningful life lessons. Alhamdulillah.

Share other's happiness, lighten their sadness. Never laugh at them because you'll never know what life's gonna throw at you.

Emo friday. 

But hey! The sun's shining!! Time to do some laundry. 😂

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home