Sunday, August 20, 2017

What a weekend! 🤓

Such long weekend cos we had two long days. Yesterday met the parents early noon to go for a wedding at Jurong East before going for Mich's housewarming at Canberra. Been waiting since forever to crash there although she'd shown me pics of her fresh nest. Since I got her to self collect her Macaron Drawer Kafe, I can't go to her house empty handed. So i went to Prop Up store at Big Box to grab her a fat glass jar. Sadly, there's no box available so gift wrapping was tough. The lady probably not that experienced in wrapping, rolled the jar into a candy like gift. 😒 While I'm thankful that there's complimentary gift wrapping provided, I had a hard time carrying the jar fearing it might roll easily. Had no choice but to ask Mich to quickly unwrap once I passed to her.

Went to the library today for M's books. He ran and tumbled on the floor. Got angry at me while I tried to pick him up. Got stared by the librarian for that scene. I damn well know that it's a library but I can't forced him to shut and cool down instantly. Or is she expecting me to drag him out by the neck. Unsure of her expectation but I just stared back at her and walked out.

Headed to town finally today for a brief shopping date! But nowadays no date la more like running errands. Bought daily specs from Owndays at $68 as we used the voucher from the lucky draw. A portion was used to get M's new shoes from Skechers. Tsk. Another not so happy experience. Was greeted at the entrance and we headed straight to the kids' section. Saw a few choices but the one we wanted doesn't come in his size. She recommended another design and we took about less than 10mins before deciding on another design. Before making payment, i swear that I saw her rolling her eyes (at us presumably) but towards her colleague. I caught her red handed! Then I hesitated to close the deal but went ahead. I'd forgive her cos she must have had a long bad day standing for long hours. Fine. That's after sis said to me that all retail staff like that la and after complaining umpteen times to the husb that I saw her rolling her eyes. 😏 Just not going to go back there ever again.

Well, what else matters cos I had retail therapy this weekend! Here goes!


My new daily specs that doesn't differ much in design with the 3 year old one.
My $500 Burberry specs lasted about 1 year cos the frames was irritating my cheeks. Still using my Raybans for occasional specs and this cheaper Owndays is not only for my shortsightedness but acts as a safety goggle from M as well as cooking splashes. 🤓


Husb bought this pretty weird looking unicorn from Butter studio made of macarons.


The backview.


Irresistably cute made in Korea socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home