Monday, October 16, 2017

5 days to go! πŸ’•

Anxious. Excited. Looking forward to the concert this Saturday. Erm didn’t realise that I went to watch KRU only last year August. This better not be an annual affair. 😬 I’m actually scared if I might sleep in the concert (getting old and time away from M could mean precious opportunity to catch a wink) and the return journey. For Green Day, we managed to squeeze into the bus and catch a cab at City Hall. But now with the mrt just a stone throw away, hope it’d be a smooth ride home.


The only concert I went to with not only my siblings but with bro and sis-in-law as well as cousins whom were seated right behind us coincidentally. 
But till today I regretted not getting their T-shirt sold at the entrance. 🀣

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home