Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Learning to say NO

So I watched Aida Azlin’s video on how to be productive each day and she mentioned 2 things.

1. Schedule your activities around Prayer times
2. Learn to say No

Which I guess it really applies to me. Since married and pregnant a few mths after, I had to say No to gatherings after work time or be selective on weekend meets-up or events.
I’m also the busiest morning till Zuhur when I prepared meals, did laundry, vacuumed and planned the rest of my day. I cooled down after Zuhur cos it’d be M’s nap time so cannot afford to make him active. Sometimes, I’d do my ironing after Zuhur. Then I’d join him for naps.

After Asar, it’d be M’s shower time and I’d prepare dinner. All would be done just in time for the return of the husband from work. If he’s early, we would have dinner before Maghrib. After Isyak, would be the best time to wind down with my little family.

But I gotta learn to say No to activities which do not bring me closer to Allah. 😬


Insha Allah, with these guidelines, I’ll be better focused and have a better direction in life.
Of course, weekends would be different with less housework to do and more family time. 💕

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home