Monday, October 9, 2017

FIXing the future 🏡

I’m proud of my sister. She’s the most intelligent (the only NUS grad) and risk taker among us. She’s the one who had put on braces, insisted for mom to give her money for Take That (VCRs) cos she wasn’t allowed to go for the concert, brought the parents to Umrah and today made the biggest commitment of her life. I love her cos she sponsored my first ever flight and brought me to Disneyland Tokyo, bought me my first Burberry handbag and Louis Vuitton speedy! 😍 💕

So I accompanied her to the appointment (moral support eh) and witnessed her signing. After that she dragged M and me to walk in the scorching sun over 2 non-sheltered bridges for lunch over at FIX. I am never a hipster cafe fan cos I’d prefer good old Swensens anytime. The cafe was empty when we reached and I had no idea what to order. But here goes!



Ondeh-ondeh cake! This was yummy.


Waffles with fried chicken.


The restaurant was by the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home