Saturday, March 31, 2018

7 days to go!

Tomorrow’s already April! Where did the time go? Soon half the year will be gone just like that. Because when May comes, it’s going to be Ramadhan. Dendeng! Erm I mean it’s going to be a different kind of Ramadhan with sending M to school and the husband having to work. Last year’s Ramadhan was during the holidays so we had MacD for sahur for quite a number of times.

Anyways, cravings these days got worst! I dunno why I wanted those prunes and finished them up myself. Then salivated looking at preserved mangoes. So I finished them up within a few days myself. I’ve been thinking of cockles and I had them over at Krabi but tak puas! So I whined to the mom and surprise surprise!! She had sis bring them over today. Alhamdulillah! Glad that I shared with the siblings too. Simple meal of cockles and telur dadar.


Alhamdulillah! Finally had them to my heart’s content! 💕
Mom’s always always always the best!

It’s going to be a long full week ahead but staycation awaits! The first staycation of 2018! Trying to reduce staycations and trips though. But feels restless every single time. 😬

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home