Saturday, March 17, 2018

Another present! 😍

So I was thinking what I should get with the huge amount of voucher from PSBF. Mind you I’m spoilt with choices from Longchamp or LV or Sephora or Zara. And many others. Should I get a pair of shoes? Or clothes from Zara or that expensive serum from Sephora? After consulting the husband, I’ve decided to purchase the serum. Went to Ion and I was lucky enough that the saleslady told me that there’s Estee Lauder boutique nearby. Sephora’s ran out of stock.


Just see the paperbag! So nice! Just like gift-wrapped. 😍
Wanted to get the 30ml so that I only need to pay $2 but the lady said if I were to get the bigger bottle, I’m entitled to get a pouch with 3 items.


So here goes! Happy with the purchase and I can just grab Chanel lipstick at the airport next week. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home