Thursday, March 15, 2018

Reacquainted

So happy and glad that I managed to have a brief tea date with this Busmate/ BriskWalk buddy/ ex-colleague/ friend! We didn’t meet when she changed job and didn’t take the bus anymore. And I didn’t get to meet her when I got pregnant and moved. So almost 4 years and a child later, we met again! So good to be able to catch up with her. And I’m so lucky since young I had friends from all over the world cos of my school. Yes thinking back, hard to believe that I had so many Indonesian schoolmates, Thai, Canadian and even South African. And this lady here is an Indonesian.


Thank you for the shawl and gift for M.
So thoughtful although we didn’t meet for so long already.

And I became pillion on Bro’s bike tonight.
Kept thinking of M and the husband while riding. 🏍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home