Saturday, March 17, 2018

L.O.V.E

I can’t sleep although I have no excitement for the weekend. No plans except for wedding invite on Sunday. Furthermore, gotta cook for the siblings early tomorrow morning as they’d be working. But these articles shared in FB relate to me pretty accurately. That a Study has shown you will love 3 persons (Each with a Specific reason) in a lifetime. With reference HERE.

The FIRST love - while we are young.
- Probably my 1st ever steady whom lasted for a few months. No social media at that time not even friendster. He asked for my number (was it pager number? 😳) when we were in a public bus. As the relationship continues and eventually ends, I matured and had my own identity. Actually after him there was another guy named Reduan Isham. 🤣

The SECOND love - hard love they say
- The one love that teaches me lessons of what I wanted in a relationship and how the love to be. However it was not a happy one. Yet instead of giving up, I hang on thinking everything will be okay. But it was never fine.

The THIRD love - the one I didn’t see coming
- Never dated such a guy before because I thought I can’t. For me it comes after major heartbreak and I slowed myself down giving him and me ample space to know each other. Allah is the Best Planner. With His Blessings and Guide, Alhamdulillah for all that happened. I wouldn’t have holidays, proper honeymoon and LV wants otherwise while you are singing your heart out to happiness and freedom. More importantly, the daily solat jemaah and doa sessions and living like a normal family having home cooked food together at end of everyday. Pretty sure it’s part of the doas made by Mom and Dad and friends that bring me to where I am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home