Saturday, March 10, 2018

Such a long weekend

My weekend began yesterday in fact as I rushed to cook, bring in the laundry, prepare M for his nap and had a brief meal myself before heading to the family emergency.
Alhamdulillah it was nothing serious.
And Alhamdulillah too for a very understanding husband who rushed home so that he could help with cleaning up the dishes, folding the clothes and looked after M.
Bought him an Adidas T-shirt as an appreciation. 😁


Meanwhile, something small to cheer up the patient.


And today we headed out early to the farm, finally had Tang Tea for lunch.
That har kow was yummy (compared to the Golden Sand buns - filled with salted egg).
Cannot miss completing my meal with their Super Cooler.
But I still yet to have cockles. 😏

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home