Friday, April 6, 2018

Dad’s birthday

Alhamdulillah. Bought dad a small cake for M’s sake and happy cos managed to get the Minion block cake.  Hope he’s a little surprised and there’ll be more tomorrow. With a real cake and a huge present from the son-in-law. Can’t wait!


I don’t know why everytime I go to central I’d get stuff till my hands are full.
I dropped the cake at the bus stop while seated, hence, the ‘sengetness’.



On a separate note, I am trying to organise the things in the house.
Started with the bath and laundry items under the kitchen sink.
Inspired by an Instagram account to be minimalist. Hah.
  
Then I moved on to my bedside drawer.
There’s this sense of fulfillment seeing your stuff get organised.
And those VS products were all gifts!
I bought none for myself. 
There’s more perfume and make-up in the drawer.

I’ll move on to the kitchen again like the snacks corner, teacups and plates.
Don’t even mention the tupperware area. Pengsan.
Now there’s too many to clear. 🤷‍♀️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home