Saturday, April 14, 2018

Rezeki comes in many forms

It’s been late but -ve. Undeniably disappointed but had to push it aside because there are alot more to be thankful and grateful for. Today, the husband had announced my increment and got me my bonus too! So let’s look forward to all the excitement in days to come. Insha Allah. First up, the exercise plan! Got to schedule my days better especially after this week. Went out everyday after sending M so not much got done.

The week to come! Will consistently put in Dance Central at least twice (for now). Oh dear but the week ahead still no sis but that’d give me time to plan for things to do before Ramadhan kick in like getting Mom her gift! Probably ask the husband if he would like to see some tulips.


My life may not be going the way I planned, but it’s going Exactly the way Allah has planned it.

Just like these sunflowers. We were looking for Crave Nasi Lemak at Changi Airport transit area but got lost and stumbled upon the beautiful sunflower garden instead. 😍 So gotta stay positive. 
Insha Allah. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home