Sunday, June 3, 2018

GSS 2018

Now that GSS has begun, these buys officially started my retail therapy. Managed to drag the husband and M to MBS and drop by JJMMRaya as well. So here’s the damages done!


I missed the $10 mist the last time because I wasn’t aware.
This time around the mists are going for $12 including roll-ons!
So I bought these 3.
Been using Pure Seduction since years ago but I moved on to Bombshell.
Do note that the mists don’t last long like perfumes.
The other Limited Edition was Love Spell.
First time though that I saw this collection.
I still have my Bombshell roll-on but $12 for another roll-on is such a steal.
Furthermore, this one has 2 scents in a roller!
Good for travels!


Moving on to Bath and Body Works!
Their hand soaps are going at $6! It’s really a big difference to use normal hand soaps but I love their foaming soaps. Decided to stock up and so spoilt for choices because there’s a few new collections. Ended up getting exfoliating and moisturizing ones besides the usual foams. Anyways got to keep lookout cos they can be as low as $5 when on sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home