Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Shopping spree across the Causeway

I just need these 2 shops at the malls and I’d be a happy shopper.
Kaison and Padini.
I could spend more than an hour in each shop.
Glad that Paradigm have both and even Apieu which is not available in SG.


These masks are at RM6.60 each but Buy 10 and get Free 5.
So each after discount would be $1.50.
Sis wanted the limited edition Doraemon lip tint and lipstick.


His KikiLala shoes from Parkson.
RM55.50 ($18.75) an early birthday present from Fafa.
His shorts are RM17.90 each ($6.05)!.
Even when SG Cotton On having sale no shorts sells at below $10.
Bought him 2 casual shorts and 2 home shorts.


I wanted to get casual long sleeve Tees for daily wear and I got good deals at 3 for RM47!!
Yeap! That’s like $5+ each Tee!!!!!!
And the black and white top was RM36.70 ($12.40)!!!! 🤗


I was really refraining myself from buying a lot from Kaison.
So I got their new arrival cushion covers with monstera leaf, a bird deco item and home slippers. Saving the rest of the wants for this weekend.
And these were a total of RM66+ (<$23)!!


Nice right? New tray for my Jo Malone diffuser! 😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home