Sunday, July 15, 2018

Long Sunday

Yes! Such a long Sunday indeed. Started with the routined marketing. Then received a phonecall of guests coming although we have planned for an Ikea trip. So cooked lunch and pasta goreng. Bro came along too with Murtabak and some kuih2. Had a good time late lunching with the family and sharing a bottle of Sparkling Juice.


So Ikea trip was delayed to the evening.
Bro bought us all ice-cream.


And fish and chips.


And 15 meatballs.
Bought a bedside table from Ikea.
Will share once it’s been fixed.


Loving my Jamoji speaker.
Really helped me when I’m doing my chores such as ironing the bundles of clothes.
Going to be a long week ahead with Sports Day on saturday.
Can’t wait for precious me time on weekdays.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home