Thursday, July 19, 2018

What’s wrong with me?

Today has got to be the oddest day. Dad decided to go back early so I planned to return the library books. After sending the boy, dropped by the library.
Dropped the books one by one into the hole and realised one of them doesn’t make a sound. Thinking to myself there might be a mistake in the scanner, went to grab my lunch and headed home.

After brief lunch, decided to verify with the husband on the no. of books borrowed and told him that 1 book about Space didn’t beeped! 
He coolly replied that it was the book bought at the airport.
😳 I remembered it was quite pricey and I should try to get it back (before the boy asks for it). Was about to chill and start watching my K dramas but had to quickly change and rushed back to the library.


Thankfully I was chatting with the bff in watsapp so I could check on the time of return.
When I reached, looked around for the librarians but alamak not even 1 to be seen.
Asked the auntie keeper for help and she just knocked on the glass door of the books return room. 😳 When the librarian saw us, she pointed to the other side to meet.
Alhamdulillah she has kept the book aside for me.
Kept thanking her and she was like ‘no worries..’ 🤗


Done with that and feeling contented, I decided to grab maki-san for lunch.
After making the order, saw that the bus wld arrive in 5mins.
Praying hard that I could catch it while the girl prepared my order.
Was waiting for my queue number to be called when suddenly the guy said,
Salmon says! instead.
Frowned and quickly grabbed it and made my way to the bus stop.
Only to realise that there was no soy sauce.
Oklah since there’s already wasabi inside the sushi.


Appreciating my precious me time with my cute emoji speaker. Heh. 😂
It didn’t stop there you see.
I was about to cook rice when I couldn’t press the button on the cooker.
Even changed sockets but still failed.
Told the husband and worried that he might scold as the cooker was less than a year old.
When I realised that all buttons couldn’t work, there must be something not right with plug or wire. True enough, it was a bit loose so I plugged it in again.
Tsk. Can’t believe that I panicked and even transferred the washed rice before figuring the fault out. 🤦‍♀️ May tomorrow be a better day. Insha Allah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home