Saturday, February 2, 2019

Grateful & thankful πŸ’

Such a long day today because I fried rice for the boys’ lunch right after Subuh. Went for the Solat symposium for 3 hours before meeting the girls for my birthday lunch celebration.
Over at Noosh. Since I’ve gotten my present from them in advance, didn’t expect to receive flowers today! Alhamdulillah. So pretty in pink.
What matters most is that I got to spend precious time with them on my birthday eve.


Loving my present and flowers from the best friends.
Yeap best friends since I was 7. πŸ₯°


Loves the pink bouquet! πŸ’•


Had pink bandung cake which tasted quite unique.


The boy told me over the phone that there’s a delivery for me and that the flower dropped.
Husband received this when I was away at the symposium.


Simply took my breath away. Rainbow baby breaths! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
From sis. Super thankful and grateful that I am so loved and for all the 99 roses, pink bouquet and rainbow baby breaths.
Alhamdulillah. 🀲

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home