Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ramadan 2019

Alhamdulillah. We meet again Ramadhan. And Alhamdulillah. Today the fever didn’t return and I’m feeling a lot better. After having fever and feeling weak and unproductive since Tuesday. That’s almost 5 days of fever. 
We had a little makan session for Mom’s advanced birthday.
Full Korean meal cooked by sis.


Bulgogi, Japchae, 2 pancakes, egg roll and the soup.


Mom’s strawberry cake. Gotta thank Mom and Dad for being here for me when I was down and needed help to run the family. Mom helped to send the kid to school and Dad bought us dinner. I’m so thankful. 


Totally didn’t expect this coming but the husband placed it on the bed last Friday.
I dragged my sick self out to fetch the kid. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home