Sunday, June 23, 2019

19 Syawal: 2 houses and Children’s Festival at GBTB

Sucha long weekend instead! Thought yesterday’s outing was already impromptu enough, today only the visit to the best friend’s confirmed. The other house was only confirmed 2 hours in advance. And the outing after the house visiting was even more unplanned. The husband told me just after the 2nd house and when we’re on the way to the bus stop. Feeling kinda lazy to go to MBS in my jubah. 


And in the bus on the way there, realised I didn’t even bring my cards (membership/ debit/ IC). And I only had a little over hundred of cash.  
The husband offered to get me the pouch while I settled dinner. 👌 
Thank you so much for the treat! May Allah bless you with more rezeki. This is probably THE ONLY TIME that I had such an urge to purchase with no special occasion. 
MBS is definitely my favourite shopping destination because of the Rewards Card and I’m able to redeem some amount every time I make a purchase at Gucci.


Also, glad that we could squeeze a little walk over to Children’s Festival.
Loves the skyline as always. 💕


This is when they released some bubbles during the show.


They always miss out the dinosaur which happens to be the kid’s favourite.
Pretty sure he had a fun weekend! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home