Saturday, June 29, 2019

My favourite collection ❤️

Thanks to Tuk tuk Cha bubble tea, I’m having a hard time to sleep.
Urm WE including the husband. Lol.
Today I had the time to wash my dustbags and unbox my Gucci finally.
After doing laundry in the morning, in between cooking and settling the kid then iron clothes for the new week. Could at last sit down and clean briefly my bag rack.


So I took this picture to keep count of my humble collection.
So blessed and grateful and thankful that all were gifts especially from the husband and one from the sis. A little secret.
 I stuffed two bags with my Duffy and Shelly so that they take their shape. 

 Here’s the details (left to right; top to bottom):
1. Gucci Marmont Matelassè mini bag
2. Gucci Ophidia pouch (latest addition!)
3. Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 (first ever LV from sis, 6 yrs ago!)
4. Louis Vuitton Alma BB in Damier
5. Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Monogram (inclusive of a wristlet)

I might want to repaint my rack or change to another. That’d have to wait.
It’s going to be a long Saturday with a wedding to attend, mom’s place, birthday party and an open house or two. And you’d think Raya’s over by tmr?
The best friend’s coming over on Sunday!
She’ll do the closing Insha Allah. Heh. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home