Sunday, July 14, 2019

💎 JEWEL

Oh gosh! Can’t believe that we went for weddings for 3 consecutive weekends! And they’re all far at Bedok (twice!) and Crawford Lane. Finally a free weekend next week. Phew.
Since we’re already at TM, the best way home was to take bus from Airport.
Hence, we ended up at Jewel (2nd time now).
Nope. Not to shop for anything nor have our early dinner there.


We didn’t plan to stay and watch the Pokèmon parade too.
The husband got excited cos we were at the right place and almost at the right time.
So he took a video and I just snapped this.
So cute la I think they’re worth your attention if you happened to be there.


Yay! Top for the musical! Thanks to the husband.
This is really pricey compared to a less than $30 top that I can wear more often than this.
This is from ZARA. And I need to figure out an outerwear for my hands. 
Two weeks to GO! 


Full 5 day week ahead! Bismillah!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home