Thursday, December 26, 2019

Our holiday for 2019

Did I mention I was too lazy to plan for an overseas trip?
So I decided to bring the boys to JB.
Yasss our very first time travelling here on our own.
Normally we would rent a family car for 10pax for the whole family.
This is our first trip by train. Woah that’s a new record with no flights for a year.


And oh my, this is my very first time that we were greeted by this decoration.
So sweet siap with rose petals. ❤️


🥰🥰🥰


We had really late lunch at almost 5pm! Ermm guess that’s dinner.
So bought RM33.60 worth of sushi for supper.
That milk tea yummmms!


This is considered Day 0 but look at the haul done!
I didn’t know that I missed Kaison this much.
Those 3 boxes are mini desk drawers.
So pretty and cheap that we had to get 3! 
And those sweaters are only RM34.95 ($11.49) when SG selling $19.95.
That’s a whopping $8 cheaper! 😍
Got my masks at less than $1.50 each cos buy 10 free 7! Gila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home