Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Bummer. Yet GRATEFUL

I was confident enough that I could clear Ramadan this year but had to ponteng on the 6th day when I was just getting the hang of sahur.
Alhamdulillah. Let’s aim to settle it during Puasa 6. Insha Allah.

Slowly and gradually prepping for Syawal. Definitely less kuih raya, no new baju raya (but I have 2 new baju not worn yet) but the house decor must go on.
Can’t believe I am enjoying decorating the house over time.
And this year’s theme; Korean! 🇰🇷 


Aha. Lights up! My 3 year old fairylights.
Still as pretty and bright.


Got a delivery from sis today! A little early for Raya hamper but Alhamdulillah.
Had the yummy sugee cake for break fast tadi and hoping to save the bottled cookie and granola for Raya. 😍


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home