Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mom’s CB 67th Bday

It occured to me that Mom had me when she was 30.
Ar then she always tells the kid next time no need to come here and so it came true.
She had to celebrate her birthday with just her fave daughter. 😝


Her cake from sis. Aha from All Things Delicious.


Sis got her the Orchids too. And I bought her the Bloombox quite last min.
Simple and pretty for only $35.
Probably the 1st time I got her proper flowers.


Besides that I sent her a Hari Raya hamper as well.
Just because last yr when sis bought us she wanted 1 as well.
Husband has bought for her supplements earlier.


Sis ordered Kenny Rogers for Bro and I. As mom’s bday treat.
What a feast! Alhamdulillah. Also the 1st time I had the SG version. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home