Friday, May 1, 2020

Hey May

Can’t believe that May’s here! 
And if everything’s back to new normal, the kid’s gotta go school in June.
And I’m beyond thankful for the husband’s help in getting groceries.
Think the last time I went out was end March. 😬


The kid’s been doing great in coping with HBL and staying in.
And yeap, a family activity.
Claying around and painting.
Here’s a cute all time fave epok-epok sardine.


Just when I almost completed the painting of my trinket tray, the husband took out a new set of cooler colours like bright pink and neon green!
Could have painted the tray in funkier colours! 


Finally got to display my favourite boxes all up and beaming.
Hmm think there’s still space for a brand new box or two! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home