Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Blessings

Alhamdulillah! Managed to almost complete my tasks for the break.
Feeling so tawar hati to go anywhere except Mom’s.
My hook rack’s arrived yesterday so can’t wait to hang the new decor in his room. 
Oh and next week’s Raya? 😳


Loving my new mat from Shein.
Not only cute but so soft to step on.
Gonna try to hunt for similar mats at Shopee. 
Oh that quote by the way. Confuse pe. 🤪


Collected our funpack too!
Initially felt that the design wasn’t that fantastic cos no MBS or Flyer but then I saw that it was done by the Association for the Visually Handicapped and I was bummed for feeling that way. And when I showed Mom she was gleeing that mine was a nicer design than hers.
Hate myself for being easy to feel dissatisfied when I should be contented instead.
But yeah guess it’s not so obvious to be a patriotic bag which means I can easily reuse the bag for many other purposes! 

Hmmmmm should I, shouldn’t I?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home